Operation process and precautions of slicer:
Check the equipment before startup
1. Safe installation and normal operation switches;
2. The power cord, plug and socket are in good condition;
3. The equipment is stable and all parts are not loose;
4. After confirming that there is no abnormality, start the test run of the equipment, and then stop the operation.
Operation process of slicer:
1. Adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, put the frozen meat without bones on the bracket and press the pressing plate.
2. The best cutting temperature of Zui is between - 4 and - 8 ℃.
3. Turn on the power, start the cutter head first, and then start the left and right swing.
4. During operation, the hand shall not be close to the blade directly, which is easy to cause serious injury.
5. If it is found that the cutting is difficult, stop the machine to check the cutting edge, and use a sharpener to sharpen the blade.
6. After shutdown, unplug the power plug and hang it on the fixed position of the equipment.
7. Add smooth oil to the swing guide rod every week, and use a sharpener to sharpen the blade.
8. It is forbidden to wash the equipment directly with water! The machine should be firmly grounded.
Precautions for use of slicer:
1. The frozen fresh meat shall be put into the refrigerator for freezing about - 5 ℃ before slicing. Otherwise, the meat will be broken, cracked, broken, and the machine will not move smoothly. In serious cases, the slicer motor will be burnt out.
2. Before cleaning, unplug the power supply, do not wash with water, only clean with wet cloth, then dry with dry cloth, once a day to adhere to food hygiene.
3. When it is necessary to adjust the thickness, it is necessary to check that the positioning head does not contact the baffle plate before adjusting.
4. According to the application conditions, it is necessary to remove and clean the knife guard board in about one week, clean it with wet cloth and then dry it with dry cloth.
5. According to the application condition, refuel once a week. When refuelling, the full-automatic slicer needs to move the bearing plate to the right oil line before refuelling. The semi-automatic slicer will refuel on the travel axis. (remember not to add cooking oil, sewing oil must be added).
6. When the cut meat is uneven or there are many pieces of meat, it is necessary to sharpen the knife. When sharpening the knife, clean the blade first and remove the oil stains on the blade.
7. After cleaning every day, use cartons or wooden boxes to block the slicer, so as to avoid damaging the machine by rats and cockroaches
The above is an introduction to the slicer by Jinan Hongtai Food Machinery Co., Ltd. for more information, please click http://www.elimoye.com