Generally, the raw materials formed by slicer can improve the grade of products compared with other crushed raw materials. At the same time, the equipment has good stability and convenient operation. Therefore, condensing slicer is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries. When operating the condensing slicer, be sure to follow the operating procedures and pay attention to learning safety knowledge.
The condensing slicer is an adjustable slicer device that rotates the heated liquid raw material and the stainless steel internal cooling rotating roller in the material groove of the equipment to the front for slicing, so as to convert the liquid into solid sheet material through the cooling blade, and also slice the raw material from the liquid into crystal after cooling.
1、 Installation and operation procedures
1. First check whether the equipment is damaged, and then install it in place. Pay attention to the horizontal position of the drum.
2. Connect the pipeline conveying materials with the inlet of the slicer, and install the regulating valve on the feed pipeline.
3. Connect the water cooling joints at both ends of the rotating roller according to the inlet and outlet, and connect the heat medium heating pipe with the equipment.
4. Start up and check whether the operation is normal. According to the instructions of the electric cabinet, first press the power start button, and then turn on the frequency converter. The speed regulation is slow and fast, and observe whether the operation is normal. Then adjust the gap between the slicer and the rotating roller.
5. Connect the cooling water feeding blade, adjust the feeding speed according to the slice thickness, and check whether the slice thickness and other requirements can meet the requirements. The slicer device shall be smoothly adjusted to have no gap with the rotating roller.
6. Generally, if the freezing point of normal materials is above 50 ℃, tap water can be used for cooling. If the freezing point is low, refrigeration equipment needs to be configured. The faster the cooling, the higher the output.
1. The electrical part of the slicer must be grounded. The frequency converter is complex. Please read the manual of the frequency converter in advance to prevent the program from being disordered and making it unusable.
2. The place of the blanking basin and the blanking opening belongs to the high temperature area, and contact should be avoided
3. Pay attention to the solidification of the materials in the blanking basin. In case of solidification, turn off the power supply and dissolve the materials heated in the blanking basin until they are dissolved, and then continue production.
4. Gear oil shall be added to the turbine reducer before production.