Frozen meat slicing machine cuts frozen meat directly without thawing during processing, which saves the slow-thawing time of frozen meat and avoids meat pollution caused by slow-thawing. It is mostly used in meat processing enterprises. Today, let's understand how the frozen meat slicer works.
1. First, turn on the switch under the power indicator.
2. Since only the cylinder shield and front door can be properly activated, we need to check before using.
3. Press the start button, rotate the cutting drum and connect all electrical appliances and pneumatic control.
4. The frozen meat to be processed will be leveled to the lower feeding channel, then press the feeding button, and the pusher will push the meat pieces forward to cut together.
5. Adjust the timer according to its own conditions, the pusher can automatically push and return.
6. The speed of the pusher can be adjusted by the throttle valve 2 located at the back of the machine, but the feed speed can not be too fast.
7. To stop the machine completely, press the stop button, and the machine will stop completely. Do not open the top cover and front door immediately after the machine stops, but wait for the cutting drum to stop completely before opening.
8. Before using, first check whether there is any defect in each part of the machine, and then clean the frozen meat grinder.
9. Turn on the power supply. If the power lamp is on, the connection is correct and the grounding should be paid attention to.
10. Open the machine and put the frozen meat cut into small pieces into the bin of the frozen meat grinder. The frozen meat pieces are sent to the grinder by the feeding winch. When the meat particles are smaller than the aperture of the orifice plate, they can be discharged from the orifice plate.
11. It is strictly forbidden to put pieces of meat with bones or other debris into the frozen meat grinder in order to prevent damage to the equipment. Hands should not be put into the frozen meat grinder in order to prevent accidents.
12. After use, all parts of the frozen meat grinder should be thoroughly cleaned.