1. Check the operation of the equipment before processing, and then reprocess after normal processing.
2. Processing materials should meet the requirements to prevent overload accidents.
3. In the process of processing, the operator should avoid the dangerous parts of the cutter and the exposed driving parts.
4. In the process of equipment operation, when blockage, stop operation and other faults occur or the belt drive part (turning) needs to be manually rotated, the power supply must be cut off and then processed.
5. Cut off the power supply in time after the processing is completed; the equipment is cleaned and kept clean and hygienic.
1. Guarantee good integrality of parts and components. In the process of operation, ensure that every part of the instrument is locked and not loosened. If there is loosening, not only can not cut satisfactory slices, but also damage the instrument greatly; ensure a certain angle of slices. After adjusting the Zui angle of the microtome, try not to adjust the angle at will, otherwise it is difficult to cut the ideal slice or appear the phenomenon of jumping slice.
2. Move the parts on the tool holder and tool holder as little as possible. Because they are fixed together by fixed karting, frequent movement will cause wear and tear between the karting and the slot, easy to loosen or stuck, causing difficulties for slicing.
3. Keep the slicer clean. After each use, thoroughly clean the wax and wax debris on the slicer, and then wipe the surface with oil to avoid cross-contamination and affect the life of the tool holder.
4. To ensure the dryness and cleanliness of the indoor environment, each precision instrument has its own suitable environment and air acidity and alkalinity conditions. If the air is humid, the instrument will easily rust and form oxide film, and every time the slicer is used, it will use ice-frozen wax blocks, beside the slicer there are warm water drifting slices, which will affect the air humidity. Therefore, when slicing, drying instruments or air conditioning should be equipped to dehumidify.
II. Daily Maintenance
Before using it every day, we should carefully check whether the parts of the slicer are normal or not. After using it, the parts are put in place. Pay attention to switch the machine step by step, find abnormal maintenance and repair as soon as possible, so as not to develop into instrument failure. For instrument failure, we should observe and analyze carefully, eliminate simple failure as far as possible, ask professional maintenance personnel for complex failure, and make maintenance records when engineers repair, summarize experience, in order to facilitate better maintenance and maintenance of the instrument in the future.
If there are abnormal faults of motor propulsion, backward and slicing progress (the fault is caused by the aging of the circuit), after opening the cover, it is found that the circuit board of the slicer is rusty and dusty. So if possible, the PCB in the fuselage should be maintained regularly, wiped with 100% ethanol and erased with eraser on the PCB socket, so as to prolong the life of PCB.